|Eyemd.bz||Budning Eye Institute|
|Surgical - Medical|
Pre – Operative instructions for Strabismus Surgery :
:Dr. Andrew Budning
Your date for your eye surgery is: ______________________________
1. You must book an appointment with your family doctor for a history and physical examination 7-10 days prior to the date of surgery. At this time your doctor should fill in the preoperative questionnaire with you.
2. If you have answered YES to any of the 10 questions in the pre-op booklet you MUST ask to see an Anesthetist at your pr-surgery clinic appointment.
3. You MUST call the PER-OPERATIVE TEACHING CLINIC for an appointment prior to surgery. This appointment must be arranged as soon as possible to ensure you have a appointment spot prior to surgery. The clinic is located on Level III of the Credit Valley Hospital PHONE: 905-813-4408
4. On the day of surgery, You
must report to the PRE-SURGERY CLINIC on LEVEL III of the
5. DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER , THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR SURGERY.
6. Make sure you bring all forms that have been given to you with you to the hospital for both the pre-surgery appointment and the surgery appointment.
Failure to perform any of the above will lead to cancellation of your surgery.
You will be billed for missing your surgery date with out informing us for any reason at least 3 days prior to surgery.
Please call this office if you have any questions regarding your surgery.